PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 1: Eating Organic

Week 1 is finished with my recent diet change to organic and all-natural.  I'm happy to report I have lost a total of 4lbs!  I have still not drank a diet coke or any type of soda and feel so proud of myself.  I have noticed that I am not near snacking as much on the organic diet.  Maybe it's all the natural fiber and protein in the foods?  Not sure, but I'm really pleased with the energy I have gained and my skin looks great from all the water I'm drinking!

I'm excited to see the weightloss I have on week 2 and I must say that I absolutely LOVE shopping at Whole Foods Market.  Everything is so fresh, clean and just picture perfect!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers