PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 12

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on

Hmmmmm...something I never get compliments on...let's see....I really can't think of anything right now other then my hair?  LOL!  I know, lame.  Really, though..I never get compliments on my hair!  Maybe it's because it's just perfectly straight, with no style!  That's right people..I do NOT style my hair at all.  I wash it, and let it air dry, I don't even brush it!  Now, that I just typed all that, that's probably the reason I NEVER get compliments on my hair.

You know there's this saying: 

"There's the woman that has perfect hair, make-up and is perfectly dressed, and then there is a woman with kids!"  I'm that woman with kids! ;) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers