PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weekly Menu: 11/12-11/18

I am so excited to be cooking new recipes this week!  Last week if you all remember, I was doing a pantry/freezer clear out and saving the grocery budget for our vacation set for January.  I had minor complaints from my husband about the menu last week, but somehow he made it through!  My husband really is spoiled rotten when it comes to me cooking new and exciting meals each night! ;)


Friday- Shrimp Scampi, Recipe
            Garlic Linguine
            Veggie

Saturday- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with a Sage Butter Sauce, Recipe
                Roasted Potatoes with Garlic & Rosemary, Recipe
                Veggie

Sunday- Baked Ziti with Spinach, Tomatoes & Smoked Gouda, Recipe
              Garlic Bread
              Salad

Monday- Pork Tenderloin
               Mashed Potatoes
               Veggie

Tuesday- Out to dinner

Wednesday- BLT Pasta
                    Salad


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers