PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Confession of the Day

September 29, 2010
Here it is everybody.....my nemisis!  Today, I was doing my step aerobics down in the basement and was on a roll.  I was movin' to the music, following along and was going pretty fast; that is until I busted.  Yes, that is correct.  I was doing some twist, step-up, backwards, turny thing and my ankle just gave out.  You know, like when you are walking and all the sudden your ankle just turns on itself?  Yup, that was me!  Somehow, I flew across the stepper, twisted my ankle, fell on the floor and busted my head on the corner.  At that very moment I was wishing I had one of those little red button things that the elderly wear around their necks to call for help.  I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get up.  I laid there for just about 15 minutes catching my breath, and then hobbled up on my jacked up ankle.  Thankfully, everything is fine and the only thing hurt is my pride.  Grrrrr, and I was getting so good at doing step aerobics, at least that's what I thought.  I can't wait for the week to end!

**Get caught up on all my confessions and embarrassing moments by clicking on the "Confessions of the Day" at the top of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers