PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sharing is so painful sometimes!

My friend Wendy and I are self proclaimed "Diet Queens." We always joke that the two of us could write a book together about all the diets and what not that we've tried. She and I are just not cut out for dieting, but we sure do try! I recently got an email about the new Mini DQ Blizzard and found myself relating to this video. Jey can literally eat ANYTHING and not gain a pound. I'm pretty sure he still weighs the same he did when he was 12 (I'm not kidding), so it's a constant battle with him being able to shove his face full of deliciousness and me having to eat celery sticks. WTF??? Sometimes, I just want a bite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers