PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall Foliage Wreath

One blog that I check on a weekly basis is Thrifty Decor Chick.  This blog is amazing and gives decor ideas that are both fun and inexpensive.  What could be better?  The best thing about fall to me is the gorgeous orange and red leaves and she posted a craft on making a fall wreath.  This wreath accents all the beautiful colors of the season and makes me feel warm and cozy just looking at the finished product. 

Based on her blog, she spent a little less than I did on mine.  My dollar tree didn't have the leaves, so I went to Michael's and found some.  I also had to buy a wreath holder, glue gun, glue sticks, foam board, the big flower clip on the top and then bought a bag of fall items (tiny pine cones, little stick bundles, and berries).  So, the total for my wreath was $15.98--still not bad!

I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers