PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 4

Day 4- What I have to forgive someone else for:

Honestly, I do not forgive easily.  I'm not sure that I ever have fully forgiven anyone and it's probably why I'm the anxious, and worried person I am today, because as stated in Day 1 of this series, I cannot let things go.  Naturally forgiving someone for me is going to be extremely difficult.  So what I'm going to do here is simply write about what I should forgive someone for. 

One of my biggest pet peeves about people is selfishness.  I was raised with a Mom who is never selfish, and always thinks about others before herself and I think that I have taken that with me throughout my adulthood.  It just seems to be rare to come across people that do things for others not looking for something in return.  I have had many friendships come and go throughout my 20's, and I generally was the one who pulled back because I saw a side of selfishness.  It's just one of those traits that I personally do not like and it can make or break a friendship for me. 

Looking back I wish that I maintained some of those friendships and was able to forgive them for being selfish.  I may have been able to have loyal and true friendships.  Maybe I was the one being selfish after all.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers