PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day One

Let's be honest here, shall we?  I'm a new blogger and it's extremely hard to get my blog out there to the internet world for just the lack of "blog marketing knowledge!"  So, I'm starting this 30 days of truth thingy, that seems to be going around this blogging world.  Likely, I won't be doing it 30 days in a row, but I will do 30 days of truth!  So here we go....

Day 1-Something you hate about yourself

I have a hard time letting things go.  I am a good friend and loyal to a fault, you can screw me over a lot but once I reach a point, there is no coming back.

In some ways it's good because of the whole "fool me once" thinking.  But in other ways it's not so good.  I'm mad about stuff that happened 5 years ago with people that I still have to have a relationship with for whatever reason...I just can't let it go!!

Another issue is fully accepting the words "I'm sorry."  I feel like I can say "I'm Sorry" and truly mean it when I hurt someone I love, but hearing those words directed at me and fully accepting the apology is virtually impossible.  Like it would kill me to just let it go and start over....hmmmm, as you see this is definitely something I'd like to change about myself, holding onto grudges is just not healthy.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers