PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 8

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell


Okay, so for the 4th time, I could say my EX from years ago...but I'm really sick of talking about him.  If I allow him to occupy my thoughts, then I allow him to win and have control still to this day over me. 

I do not remember anyone specifically who made my life hell on a continuous basis.  There have been many people I have come across in my life who have the ability of making my life hell, but graciously back down.  Reading these daily questions, it gets me thinking about if I have ever impacted someone elses life whether good or bad over the years.  I don't think we realize how much other people do affect us on a daily, weekly or yearly basis. 

Basically to close out this day, no one has yet to really make my life hell.  I hope that I am strong enough to not allow them to determine how my life will be!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers