PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 29, 2010

Kroger Steals & Deals!

I don't generally visit Kroger too often, it's usually only when they have the "Mega Events" that I shop there.  I forgot to take a picture of my items purchased, but I went to Couponing to Disney to get my list compiled and everything was under $1!

The "Mega Event" this time is Buy 10 participating FROZEN foods and get $5 off instantly!

*1 Healthy Choice Steamers (Used $1/1, October All You)
*2 Eggo Waffles ($1/2 Kroger Home Mailer)
*4 El Monteray Mexican Snacks (Used 4, .50/1 coupons, when doubled each coupon was worth $1 off each item)
*1 Hungry Man Dinner (Used $2/1 Facebook coupon, made this FREE!)
*2 Kid Cuisines (Used $1/2, October All You)

*Not a participating item, but the Mini Raisin boxes, 14ct are on sale for $1.  Use .50/1 from Kroger home mailer, makes these FREE!

Totals:
Spent: $13.62
Saved: $16.24

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers