PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weight Watchers, Week 3

"Wendy's Weekly Challenge" was not met by me, of course.  I lost another pound, but definitely not two!  Wendy on the other hand met her challenge and lost two pounds!!  Whoo Hooo, you go girl! 

I did buy a exercise video at my WW meeting today, and will start working out with that tomorrow.  There are five different exercises from toning to cardio, so I'm going to try a different one each day this week along with walking in the morning with June-Bug.

With only losing a total of 3.2lbs so far, I can tell I am losing inches.  I didn't take measurements before I started solely because it's so hard to make sure I'm going to re-measure the same spots each month, so I don't think it's very accurate for me.  My clothes are fitting much nicer and I even bought my first pair of Skinny Jeans!!  I can't believe I actually liked them on.  I will post a pic when I wear them again!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers