PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 7

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.
There are obvious people who make my life worth living and that's Jackson and Julianna.  But what exactly led me up to this point in my life of being able to have those two precious babies is someone who truly made my life worth living.  That someone is Jey.

As I posted in Day 3, I was in an abusive relationship that had me questioning every aspect of my life.  When things finally ended, I was at a loss, confused and a completely different person.  I honestly wasn't sure where to go with my life, do I move back home to Virginia and leave everything I had worked so hard to accomplish here in Georgia behind?  I wanted a different life, the one I had created for me here in Georgia was not worth living.  I remember going home to visit my family and still was not 100% certain if I was going to move back home even when I left.  It still remains to be one of the lowest points of my life.

A few short weeks later I met Jey, and slowly but surely things finally started to fall into place.  Jey was a breath of fresh air, supportive of my situation(s) and loving.  The road that was taken along side of Jey has been and continues to be the best direction my life has gone.  I believe that people come into your life for a particular reason and there is one person that is meant to be your life long companion; I was lucky enough to have found him and he makes my life worth living each and every day!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING this blog Bex!!!! Its so hard to be completely honest with yourself, but you write so elequently. It really truly touches me. I hope someday I become the strong woman you have become. Seeing your words motivates me to re-evaluate some things in my life and really dig deep to fully make my "change" complete. Thanks for making me realize that. Miss ya and cant wait to see your next entry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers