PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 6

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.


I hope that I never have to endure the loss of any one of my kids.  Just the part of typing this right now makes me sick.  I'm not sure what I would do with myself if something ever happened to them. 

I often hear on the news or different blogs about people going through the loss of a child.  Reading their stories makes my heart ache for them, I'm not sure how I would go on or if I ever could.  I have even told Jey before that the kids are NOT driving until they are 30!  So many teenagers lose their lives to driving and I think that I can protect them from that if they just don't drive.  I know it's unrealistic but, at least I can control that until their 18 and even then, I will make sure Jey has one of those cool little GPS gadgets on their cars that tells me everything including the speed they are driving.

Ugh, I seriously have to stop writing about this...I'm so anxious and just sick right now thinking about it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers