PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 5

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

I could sit here and write everything that I hope to do in my life; bungie jump, go to Europe, have 4 kids, live into my 80's...there's a ton.  But I'm not going to simply list things that I know will eventually and hopefully get accomplished.

Something I really hope to accomplish in my life is to be a good mom.  I can strive for that each day with my kids, but it's not until my kids get older that I will realize if I really and truly am a "good mom."  I hope to be able to raise my son to be a strong, independent, loving and caring man like his father, a hard worker full of self motivation.  I hope I am able to raise my daughter to be loving, unselfish, confident and most importantly a strong woman able to succeed on her own without needing a man in her life. 

For now I will always question whether I am a "good mom."  All I can do is continue to do my best with loving, supporting and teaching them everything I know and hope that one day I will get the label from my kids as a "Good Mom!"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by April Showers